I’m a qualified and accredited Executive and Personal Development Coach, a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and a Mental Health First Aider.
I also understand the challenges of the corporate world, having worked in senior business development and project management for almost 20 years.
But looking beyond projects and deals and engaging with colleagues with empathy and authenticity is vital.
It’s the one thing we all have in common.
Whether you’re a working parent, an entrepreneur or a senior leader, the thing that makes us successful is our ability to build strong, positive relationships.
My corporate and personal experiences helped me to learn about resilience. It’s a skill I’ve found invaluable, and one I am more than happy to pass on to you.
Change starts with you
If you’re looking to take the next step in your career, become more successful, build stronger relationships and manage change effectively, here’s what you can expect from me:
- A thinking partner and a fresh perspective – sometimes it’s all we need to find clarity
- Practical and realistic support – to help you get where you want to be
- A safe, non-judgmental space – to explore your options in confidence
- Straight talking – I challenge and ask direct questions to get to the heart of a problem
- Accountability – I’ll make sure you stay on track and keep up momentum
- Boxes ticked – fly through your to-do list and make big decisions with confidence
- Measurable results – see how far you’ve come and what you’ve achieved
- Improved relationships – both personal and professional
- Fun – honestly, you’ll love the process of working towards your goals
My clients trust me to maximise their potential, using approved coaching tools and methodologies.
I’ve worked in, and coached people from a variety of industries, including: media and entertainment, tech, management consultancy, charity, education, health, law, recruitment and finance.